Thursday, May 28, 2009

Meet me In St. Louie

Ok, so for the last couple of weeks I literally have been somewhat depressing.  A typical day may look like this.... Sleep 'til noon, get up, lounge around for a while, go running, take a shower, watch NCIS on USA, play FIFA on Xbox, go eat dinner and watch the NBA playoffs at Mikes house, go home and watch a movie and go to bed around 2:30 or 3.  Occasionally it varies, I ref JV basketball a couple nights a week but thats really pretty much it.  Now you may think that sounds great but I really have just felt down.  For a while Georgia was here but she was always studying for the MCAT, which she takes tomorrow, and now shes back in Arlington.  I have been applying for jobs and pretty much just waiting to hear something.  Some days I won't even see another person I know.  I have felt pretty alone.  Im not sure I have ever been more ready to go home.  Maybe first semester freshman year but thats it.  I'm genuinely homesick.  I miss my family.  But not only that I miss my city.  I love St. Louis.  Especially in the spring time it is beautiful.  The days are warm and nice and the evenings are cool.  Everything is green and you can smell the vegetation.  So much more so than here.  No matter where my life takes me St. Louis will always be my home.  Living by myself has been great but I'm ready for something different for a while.  I also get to spend a week at camp Ne-o-tez which I am incredibly pumped about, but thats a subject for a whole other post.

2 comments:

  1. I love you dearly though I have not shown it...You are my best friend on this earth!!! Can't wait to see you in a week. Take heart dear friend that your southern stately named missy will be back in your arms soon! Love you dude...
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just clarifying...Blake posted that comment on my account! Ha Ha We are looking forward to seeing you at camp!

    ReplyDelete